There are three things in particular that we do to ensure that the tailored shirt you’ve purchased exceeds your expectations. We select the best fabrics, style each custom shirt beautifully and build each made ho measure shirt to last. But there is a fourth and very important part of the equation: how you care for your tailored shirt. To get the most out of your Eric Sana tailored shirt, please follow the simple care instructions below. Eric Sana tailored shirts can be dry-cleaned or machine-washed.
- Not all dry-cleaners are the same, be sure to select a quality service that has advanced technology and offers hand pressing.
- Remove collar stays before cleaning (this applies when dry-cleaning as well)
- Always wash on cold setting
- Iron your shirt when it is still slightly damp and do not over-dry
- Use wood or plastic hangers and avoid using wire hangers
Shrinkage does occur on all new fabrics (up to 1⁄2 inch on sleeves and collar) only when combining water and heat.